Taste Mauritius Pop Up Events
Here at Taste Mauritius, we not only want to create tasty authentic home cooked food but we want to get out and about and share it with you! Our Pop up events are a great opportunity for those of you that want to get a taste of the supperclub scene or, if you’ve been to one of ours already, to savour our cuisine in some fabulous London venues!
Taste Mauritius/Yummy Choo has recently hosted Pop up events at the Hilton Hotel, Distrkt London, Oliver Peyton’s ‘Friday Night Socials’ at the National Café in the National Gallery as well as various South London venues.
To add to this, we often host collaborations with other amazing London supperclub ‘ers and successful Mauritian food and rum tasting events.
Please check our EVENTS page for upcoming pop up dates!
If you have any questions you would like to ask us please contact us.
Sample Menu (All menus for Pop Ups will be stated when booking)
Example of starters
- Prawn/Salt Cod Fritters
- Gateaux Piment
- Gateaux Bringele (Aubergine or Potato Cakes)
- Chutney’s or Salads (eg coriander, coconut or tomato chutneys)
Example of Mains
- Mauritian Curries ( Prawn, Fish, Goat, Chicken..)
- Spiced Rice or Rotis/Farata
- Cari Dholl ( Dhal)
- Fish Vindaye
- Green Papaya and Mango Salad
Example of Desserts
- Chargrilled Pineapple, Rum Syllabub
- Banana Fritters & Ice Cream